N. Raja Sujith
Partner and Head of South India
+91 80 41470000
N. Raja Sujith has more than 22 years of experience in corporate and commercial law, including foreign investment, technology, outsourcing, joint ventures, M&A, restructuring and insolvency, and real property law. He also represents private equity and venture capital funds, and start-up companies in their financial investments, due diligence and documentation. He has been recognized as one of the leading corporate/M&A practitioners in India.
Raja has spoken on M&A, outsourcing, structuring of foreign investments into India, foreign investment in Indian real estate, VC fund structuring, contract law, employment law and related subjects at many national and international forums.
Recently, Raja has:
- Represented Accelerator Enterprise Private Limited on the Series A investment by Accel Partners.
- Represented Devang Mehta and Sandeep B. Shetty on their investment in Gaia Smart Cities Solutions Private Limited.
- Advised Maybank, a Malaysian bank, in setting up their offshore development center in Bangalore.
- Represented Thyssenkrupp India in acquisition of assets relating to crushers and screens from Nawa Engineers & Consultants Private Limited.
- Advised Altran Technologies India Private Limited on a technology master consulting agreement between Lam Research and Vignani Technologies Private Limited, including on data privacy and IP protection issues.
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Real Property
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Consumer and Retail
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- BA LLB, SDM Law College, University of Mangalore (1995)
- Bar Council of Kerala
- International Bar Association
- Inter Pacific Bar Association
- Who’s Who Legal